Honey Lime Chicken Freezer Recipe
Sweet and savory are combined in this inspiring dish which combines honey with the citrusy burst of lime with baked chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless & skinless
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice and honey, stirring well.
- Put chicken in a ziploc bag or freezer container and pour sauce over top.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hr, turning every 15-20 minutes. Place container or bag in freezer.
On cooking day
- Thaw chicken in refrigerator over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade and barbeque on the grill, or cook in the oven at 350F for 35-45 minutes (time will vary depending on amount of chicken and size of pieces) until juices run clear and thermometer registers 165F.