You can freeze real whipping cream and use it to top deserts and hot drinks, without having to whip an entire container of whipping cream every time!
Freezer Whipped Cream for Dessert Topping
- 1 cup heavy cream sometimes called whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and beating until it begins to form peaks.
- On a wax paper lined cookie sheet, dallop whipped cream onto the cookie sheet in single-serving sizes of your preference. Flash freeze on cookie sheet.
- Once fully frozen, transfer to a ziploc freezer bag or freezer container to save space.
On serving day
- To use, you only need a few minutes to allow it to thaw, which you can usually do right on the dessert. Frozen whipping cream will last about 3 months in the freezer.