Keep a couple of loaves in the freezer for the perfect side dish for a meal.
Freezer Garlic Bread Recipe
- Loaf of French bread
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- Take a loaf of French bread, and make cuts every once inch down the loaf, not cutting quite through the bottom. Soften one cup of butter or margarine and mix with two crushed cloves of garlic. Spread evenly between the slices.
- Wrap in aluminum foil, then wrap in a large freezer bag.
On serving day
- To serve, remove from freezer and remove plastic wrap.
- Place in oven preheated to 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Open the foil wrapper to allow steam to vent, increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and heat for another 10 minutes. Serve.