Cookies you can bake straight from the freezer.
Freezer Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- ¾ cups flour
- ¾ whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup butter / margarine
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 6- oz package semisweet chocolate pieces
- Combine both flours and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Add butter and shortening and beat for 30 seconds. Add both sugars, beat until mixture is fluffy. Next, beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir on oats and chocolate.
- Combine well, and roll into one inch balls. This will make approx 72 cookies.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets. Flash freeze then transfer into a ziploc freezer bag.
- To bake, preheat oven to 375F. Place frozen cookies (do NOT thaw) on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes. Place cookies on cooling rack.
Leave a Reply