Pot Pies are perfect as freezer meals, so make these easily at home – and you can customize them any way you’d like.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Freezer Recipe
- 1 pkg frozen peas & carrots
- 1 8 oz can small whole onions drained
- 1 small can mushroom pieces
- 2 cups cooked & cut-up chicken pieces
- 2 cups chicken gravy
- Pie crust frozen or homemade
- Combine all ingredients well and pour into 9" pie pan. Cover with pie crust, pressing edges into foil pan. Freeze as is for one hour, remove, wrap with freezer wrap and label, then freeze.
- As an alternative you can add/substitute other vegetables for the ones in the recipe - peppers are a great addition!
On serving day
- Remove one and a half hours before baking, remove from freezer to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Cover edges of pie crust with foil to prevent the crust from burning. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until crust is brown and mixture inside is hot.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for ten minutes before cutting and serving.