Kids love this fun spaghetti recipe, even with added veggies!
Dr. Pepper Spaghetti Freezer Cooking Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef brown and drained
- 1 16 oz package spaghetti cook and drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can Dr. Pepper
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Stir onions and seasonings into meat, browning in skillet. Add Dr. Pepper, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce into meat mixture and cook 5 mins, stirring often.
- Cook spaghetti noodles while doing above, cooking until al dente. Drain and stir in 1 1/2 cups mozzarella.
- Combine all ingredients into 13x9 casserole dish.
On serving day
- Place in refrigerator in the morning to thaw.
- At suppertime, preheat oven 350 degrees, then bake for 50 minutes. Serve!
Smaller portions? Make four smaller casseroles, and reduce baking time. This recipe is great as leftovers for lunch too.
Leave a Reply