Super easy to up the quantities and make a dozen or more at a time.
Dijon Pork Chops Freezer Recipe
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs can use plain if thats all you have but add a dash of italian seasoning
- In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Lightly season the four pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Then use a pastry brush to brush each side of the pork chops with the Dijon mixture, or you can use a fork to dip each pork chop in the mixture. Next, coat each side with the Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place on cookie sheet flash freeze in the freezer. After a few hours, place the pork chops in a freezer bag or container. You can freeze them in the container immediately, but flash freezing first will allow you to cook one or two at a time, rather than all four.
On serving day
- Thaw in refrigerator or cook directly from freezer.
- Set your oven to the broil setting and allow to preheat. Place pork chops on a broiler pan (or use a cookie sheet with a baking rack on top to allow the drippings to fall) and broil each side for 10-12 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked inside. (Adjust time depending on whether you thawed first or took directly from freezer.)
If your family loves this recipe, watch for pork chops on sale and you can easily do a dozen or more at a time, although follow the flash freezing directions!