A great recipe for the curry fans.
Curried Chicken Balls Freezer Recipe
- 1/4 lb cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 c cooked chicken chopped
- 1 c blanched almonds chopped chopped
- 1 tbsp chutney chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1 tbsp curry powder use less or more depending on how strong you want the curry
- 1/2 c coconut grated
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until well combined. Stir in chicken, almonds, chutney, curry powder and salt. Make sure ingredients, especially curry powder, are evenly distributed. Roll into 1" balls, then roll each ball in the grated coconut to coat. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze. Once frozen, transfer curry chicken balls from cookie sheet into a ziploc bag or freezer container.
On cooking day
- To use, remove as many curried chicken balls as needed, thaw, reheat and serve.
Leave a Reply