Another fabulous Chinese food recipe!
Chicken Chow Mein Freezer Recipe
Chow mein that can be made ahead and then used from the freezer, a rarity for so many noodle based dishes.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 6 oz evaporated milk
- Needed on cooking day:
- Small package of chow mein noodles
- Combine all ingredients (except chow mein noodles) and place in small casserole. Preheat oven to 350F then bake for 30-40 minutes. Cool then freeze.
On cooking day
- Defrost, top with chow mein noodles and bake at 350F for about 15-20 minutes or until heated through.