Spice it up with this chili dish!
I like this one because it uses chicken instead of pork or beef.
Chicken Chili Casserole Freezer Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz diced green chilies use half the amount if you would like it mild
- 1 15oz can chopped tomatoes
- 1 15oz can black beans drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Combine sour cream, ricotta and cream cheese. Then add remaining ingredients except chips, mixing well.
- Pour into 9x13 freezable casserole dish (foil is ideal). Freeze
On serving day
- Thaw in refrigerator, then bake in 350 oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on how thoroughly it is thawed. Top with tortilla chips and serve!
You can also freeze this in smaller casserole size to serve 1-2 people instead.
Leave a Reply