The classic cheddar cheese soup in OAMC format!
Corn Flake Potato Casserole Freezer Recipe
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- 10 oz cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients but the corn flakes. Stir well. Add corn flakes to top. Freeze.
On cooking day
- Defrost, and bake in preheated 350F oven for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.