Chinese Char Siu BBQ Pork for the freezer.
Char Siu BBQ Pork Freezer Recipe
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp dry sherry or apple juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Cut pork into strips 4"x1". Combine remaining ingredients and place the pork in this marinade, and marinade for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Place in freezer container and freeze.
On serving day
- To cook, thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Place pork on broiler rack, and pour over marinade. Broil for 6 minutes. Turn and broil other side for 6 more minutes. Serve with rice or noodles.
Leave a Reply