A great spicy Caribbean Jerk recipe for your freezer.
Caribbean Jerk Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper flakes
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- Combine ingredients except chicken in a small bowl. Add chicken to a freezer bag, then add Caribbean Jerk mixture. Carefully move the chicken around so it is thoroughly coated, then freeze.
On serving day
- Thaw in refrigerator and remove chicken pieces, disposing of the leftover marinade.
- Barbeque on a grill or bake in a 375 oven for approx 60 minutes (may vary depending on which chicken pieces are used).