Canadian Maple Glazed Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken thighs or breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, syrup and sugar, stirring well. Put chicken in a ziploc bag or freezer container and pour sauce over top. Refrigerate for about 1 hr, turning every 15-20 minutes.
- Place container or bag in freezer.
On serving day
- Thaw chicken in refrigerator over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade and barbeque on the grill, or cook in the oven at 350F for 35-45 minutes (time will vary depending on chicken) until juices run clear and thermometer reads at chicken temperature setting.
Leave a Reply