If you love Caesars, you will love this Caesar-ized version of spaghetti. Enough for two batches of sauce.
Caesar Spaghetti Sauce Freezer Recipe
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 large onions chopped
- 2 14- oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Tobasco sauce
- 1 tsp celery salt/seed
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 4 tbsp vodka optional
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion until ground beef is no longer pink. Drain off any fat. Add tomato sauce, lemon juice, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Tobasco sauce, celery salt/seed and pepper. Stir well then ring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Add vodka after simmering, if desired.
- Divide into two batches and freeze individually.
On serving day
- On serving day, remove from freezer night before or first thing in the morning to allow to thaw in refrigerator.
- Pour contents into a saucepan and reheat over medium heat until heated throughout. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti noodles.