Caesar Chicken Casserole Freezer Recipe
If you love Caesar salad, you will love this version of Caesar chicken. And you can choose your favorite type of pasta to go with it.
- 2 lbs cooked chicken breasts cut into 1/2" to 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup light creamy caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 12- oz package tubed pasta such as penne or macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup croutons
- Combine all ingredients but croutons, mixing well, in a 2 quart baking dish. Allow to cool and freeze.
On cooking day
- Thaw casserole.
- Top with crushed croutons and bake in 350F preheated oven for 30 minutes or until topping is browned and casserole is bubbly.
Leave a Reply