An amazing spicy black bean soup, with a low number of ingredients. Best of all, the flavors merry together as it slowly freezes, then while it defrosts and reheats.
Black Bean Spicy Soup Freezer Recipe
- 2 16-oz cans black beans drained and rinsed well
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup chunky medium salsa hot if you desire!
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Combine ingredients in a blender, and blend until the soup is your desired consistency. Freeze as a bach or in single serving sizes.
On serving day:
- Defrost soup, and heat in saucepan over low heat. Serve immediately.