Popular beef and broccoli which you can freeze for later meals.
Beef & Broccoli Freezer Recipe
- 1 lb beef strips can use inexpensive steak cuts
- 1 red pepper chopped large
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese
- Cooking oil
- Heat a small amount of cooking oil in skillet and sauté pepper, onion and broccoli about five minutes or until tender. Remove veggies from skillet.
- With another small amount of cooking oil, stir fry beef until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of strips. Add soup, water and basil, mixing well. Add vegetables, bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook over low for ten minutes. Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Allow to cool then transfer to freezer containers in your preferred serving size.
On Serving Day
- Defrost then reheat over low heat in skillet.
Leave a Reply