Savor the Flavor, Save the Time!
Are you on the hunt for a delicious meal that’s both easy to prepare and perfect for those hectic days? Look no further than this Dijon Pork Chops Freezer Recipe!
Infused with the zesty flavors of Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce, and coated in savory Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, these pork chops are a delight for the taste buds. And the best part? You can prepare them in bulk and freeze them for a quick, scrumptious meal any day of the week. Let’s get ready to transform your meal prep with this delectably convenient recipe!
Meal Prep Made Simple and Delicious
- Bulk Cooking Bliss: This recipe is wonderfully adaptable for bulk cooking. Easily increase the quantities and prepare a dozen or more chops for those days when time is short but the appetite for flavor is big.
- Versatile and Tasty: Whether you have Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or just plain ones (just add a dash of Italian seasoning), these pork chops will turn out delicious every time.
- Freezer-Friendly: By flash freezing the chops on a cookie sheet before transferring them to a freezer bag or container, you can cook them individually or all at once, depending on your needs.
Serving Up a Dijon Delight
- Thaw or Cook Directly: On the day you’re ready to enjoy these flavorful chops, you can either thaw them in the refrigerator or cook them straight from the freezer, but directly from the freezer will take significantly longer.
- Broiling to Perfection: Set your oven to broil and cook each side for 10-12 minutes, adjusting the time if you’re cooking them from frozen. The result? Perfectly cooked, juicy pork chops with a mouthwatering crust.
- Add Fresh Herbs: Fresh herbs at a wonderful bonus flavor to these pork chops.
Flavorful Convenience at Your Fingertips!
This Dijon Pork Chops Freezer Recipe is more than just a meal; it’s a time-saving, flavor-packed solution for busy days. Keep an eye out for pork chop sales, stock up, and you’ll always be just a broil away from a delicious, home-cooked dinner.
So, tie on that apron, mix up some Dijon magic, and get ready for a freezer-friendly feast that your family will love. Happy cooking!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs can use plain if thats all you have but add a dash of italian seasoning
- In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Lightly season the four pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Then use a pastry brush to brush each side of the pork chops with the Dijon mixture, or you can use a fork to dip each pork chop in the mixture. Next, coat each side with the Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place on cookie sheet flash freeze in the freezer. After a few hours, place the pork chops in a freezer bag or container. You can freeze them in the container immediately, but flash freezing first will allow you to cook one or two at a time, rather than all four.
On serving day
- Thaw in refrigerator or cook directly from freezer.
- You can add fresh herbs to the top of the pork chops before cooking, to add a freshness to the meal.
- Set your oven to the broil setting and allow to preheat. Place pork chops on a broiler pan (or use a cookie sheet with a baking rack on top to allow the drippings to fall) and broil each side for 10-12 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked inside. (Adjust time depending on whether you thawed first or took directly from freezer.)