Before you invest in a slow cooker, here are some things to consider.
- Is there a removable liner to make clean up easier?
- Is the removable liner dishwasher safe?
- Is the liner easily removable for serving?
- Does it have easy to read high and low switches?
- Is there a safety light to alert you that your crock pot is turned on?
- Is there a timer setting?
- Is the lid glass so you can see inside?
It is important to get the crock pot you want, even if it means spending a bit more money, because that will help you use it more frequently, which means both time and money is saved!