A turkey dish for any time of year, with the nice flavors of both cranberry and orange. Only 4 ingredients means it can be tossed into the crock pot in a matter of minutes.
Cranberry Orange Turkey Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 3 lb turkey breast skinless & boneless
- Place turkey breast in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour half of mixture over turkey. Store remainder of sauce in refrigerator.
- Cook on high for one hour, then on low for 5-6 hours (or on low for a total of about 8-1/2 hours) until turkey is cooked through.
- Remove turkey breast and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Heat remaining cranberry mixture in microwave for 30 seconds or until hot, and serve over sliced turkey breast.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!