Dollar Tree is now accepting coupons! The switch over happened a couple of weeks ago, but many people do not realize it yet! They do have some coupon policies, so here they are:
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Probably the biggest ones are only 2 printable coupons per transaction, only one coupon per item (so no stacking) and no “Free item” coupons.
Make sure you check sizes on the coupons – apparently Dollar Tree is being pretty strict about product sizes listed on the coupons versus the product size they sell, because sometimes Dollar Tree gets oddball size coupons.