Win a MomsBudget Holiday Christmas PlannerSunday, November 23, 2008 4:09
If you are a fan of our free printable planner pages, you’ll want to be sure to enter this!Â We have an exclusive MomsBudget holiday planner, which includes your planner binder withÂ a special MomsBudget cover, and we have printed and inserted every one of our holiday planner pages.Â And we are giving this holiday planner FREE to one of our readers!
The planner includes these 20 holiday & Christmas planner pages:
- Christmas Dinner Planner
- Christmas Dinner Grocery List
- Holiday Movie Inventory List
- Holiday Music Inventory List
- Holiday Baking Planner
- Holiday Expenses Budget
- Gift List Worksheet
- Greeting Card List
- Holiday Party Guest List Tracker
- Holiday Outfits Inventory List
- Online Holiday Shopping List
- Gifts to Make List
- Holiday Ornaments List
- Holiday Potluck Dinner Planner
- Stocking Stuffer List
- Thanksgiving Dinner Planner
- Thanksgiving Dinner Grocery List
- Black Friday Price Tracker
- Black Friday Price Log
- Black Friday Shopping Plan
- Any other holiday planner pages we add between now and contest close.
The winner can also choose up to 10 additional planner worksheets to include in the holiday planner.Â And we are including multiple packages of scented bath salts, which you can either keep for yourself to de-stress yourself in the busy holiday season, or
So, how can you enter?Â Very simply!Â There areÂ four ways to enter, and you can enter all four ways if you’d like.
- Leave a comment on this post ~ pretty simple!
- Leave a comment on any of our other entries.Â You will get one entry for making a comment on any of our older entries, and you will also get one additional entry for each new blog post we make between now and the contest close date… so if we post three new blog entries between now and then, you can get three entries if you leave a comment on each of those.Â Note: They must be worthy comments. “Me too!” kind of comments don’t count towards entries
- Subscribe to our RSS feed.Â Again, a super easy way to get an additional entry!Â Make sure you also make a comment on this entry so we can match up our RSS subscriber entries with names.
- Blog about this contest!Â Mention about our contest on your blog, and you will get an entry.Â And for every ten unique visitors (according to Google Analytics) that your blog sends us, you will get another entry
The contest is open now and will close at midnight on November 30th.Â Â If we get more than 200 entries, we will offer a second planner, so we will have two to give away.Â And if you win, we will feature you on MomsBudget too, if you’d like!
Good luck to everyone!