Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #19 – Calendar, Memo Board and More
Organize your life time!
- Rearrange memo boards, removing outdated and rearranging by either date or by who it belongs to.
- Look at calendar and see what is scheduled over the next month.
- Make sure everything you have scheduled is on the calendar (such as dr appts, lessons, parties, etc)
- Since school has recently started, go through the school calendar and mark down things such as Pro-D days, vacation days and important events such as parent-teacher interviews and school fairs.
- Declutter fridge door of old birthday invitations and anything else for an event that has already occurred (yes, you would be surprised what still is under a magnet on the fridge door!)
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!