Playroom & Toy Closets – Squeaky Clean Challenge Day 29
Monday, September 27, 2010 11:20
Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #29 – Playroom and Toy Closets
Ah, the task that will send your kids into a panic!
- First, ask your kids to pull out any toys they decide they no longer wish to keep. You could be surprised that they no longer want something that you might have held onto (if you are worried they might regret a particular toy being given away, store it out of sight for a few weeks to be sure).
- Sort outgrown toys, or those your kids do not play with, and either consign them or donate them.
- Count pieces for games etc. Separate those with missing pieces, and keep them until next play room cleaning day. If the pieces haven’t surfaced, toss the game/toy.
- Toss broken toys
- Organize toys by category
- Plan new storage if the space is outgrown
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment when you are done!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.