Laundry Room – Squeaky Clean Challenge Day 24
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:12
Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #24 – Laundry Room
- Clear clutter from tops of washer and dryer.
- Use your vacuum to clear the entire lint trap area of any lint that as accumulated outside of the lint trap.
- Go outside and check the external vent to make sure nothing is blocking it, and that there is not a build up of lint.
- Check all filters and hoses for signs of aging. Replace or repair any as needed.
- Mop the floor
- Wash the shelves you keep detergent on, these often have drips and drops of detergent.
- Check your inventory of detergent and cleaners.
- If you have a front loading washing machine, clean it if neccessary
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment when you are done!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.